How To Shop On The Dark Web

Many people have heard of the "dark web" the internet that exists outside of the public where murder, drugs, rape and more exist. While that is true those things do happen on the dark web they are not as common as you think. Most people just want to shop for "stuff" on the dark web. Some people just want to find their prescription medicine at discount or buy shrooms for depression or weed for anxiety. For those of you like that, I figured I would make this brief tutorial so you too can know how to find things on the dark web.
The Dark Web and Shopping

If you are like me you are just an average joe that is just looking for cheap things or ways to get things that you can't get in your neighborhood. If that is you will find my little guide helpful. A lot of people go to Reddit for dark web stuff but no use to having to search for it on there I layout all here.

If you are wondering or paranoid about me being apart of the law have no fear. First of all, I put this on a free blogger account that has no attachment to me. It is actually hacked. The second part I am doing this for extra cash. When you use my referral link I get a small fee that helps me out. So I am motivated by money to help you. (What did you think I was just a nice guy and I write shit because I am happy?)

So let's go over the steps on which you will need to go shopping on the dark web.

1. The First Thing You Will Need Is The Tor Browser. I wrote an article that can give you more info and directions on how to download it by clicking here. The Tor browser makes you anonymous. To get the Tor Browser you Click Here. That is the Tor Project Website, its main mission is to block ad tracking and defend against surveillance Its a browser designed to protect you and your privacy.

2. Once you download the Tor Browser you will want to get acquainted with the browser. The default search engine on it is DuckDuckgo, the reason why is they don't track you. I suggest you make an email with Protonmail.com on the Tor browser. You will notice that is slower than your regular browser. That is because it switches Ip addresses. It's for your safety.

3. The next thing you are going to need to do is to get a bitcoin wallet. The way I have set up one is through coinbase. Coinbase has a phone app, you can purchase bitcoin with a debit card with Coinbase, it gives you the bitcoin wallet that you will need for transactions on the dark web. I am not going to tell you the directions on using Coinbase that is up to you to figure out. It's not hard though, just like anything else you buy on the web except you buy bitcoin. But before you buy bitcoin you will want to find out the prices of things you want to buy on the dark web.

4. So you need a website and you don't know of any to go shopping on currently? The website I am sharing with you is one of the safest and most secure ways to go shopping on the dark web. It is what some call the new Silkroad but I think it is a hybrid of things past. The website is Empire Market and here is my official referral link: http://empiremktxgjovhm.onion/ref/1132146   
That link will not work anywhere but on the Tor Browser so it won't do you no good to try and open it on a regular browser. My reference at the end of that link is my official statement of go-ahead to go there. I am not doing anything illegal by referring someone to a website and it is not illegal to have a dark web website. I consider Empire Market the Amazon the dark web though. Once you get in you will understand why.

Some Tips While Shopping On The Dark Web. 

1. Make sure to check ranking and feedback. If you see someone selling something and they don't have no feedback or buyers before you at least make sure they do escrow. I always like escrow that way it is harder to get ripped off. 

2. Learn about encryption keys public and private, they are your friend when it comes to privacy. 

3. When buying things ask questions first, is the item stealth and always try to use another address if you can, if you can't don't go overboard. The likely hood of getting caught doing something you shouldn't is not much but it can and has happened. Don't be a dumbass is what I am trying to say. If you are getting a bunch of shit on a regular basis, you need some different addresses. If you are buying a little devil's lettuce or shrooms every once in a while, you should be fine, just ask if they can make it stealth. 

I hope this little guide helped you discover how to shop on the dark web and at least get you started on your dark web adventures.
















No comments:

Post a Comment